Courage Classic Funds
Over the years, the Cardiac Climbers team have raised more that $1.3m at the Courage Classic Tour. These funds are used directly to benefit some of the programs at the Pediatric Heart Institute at Children’s Hospital Colorado. These include:
- Research and innovation
- Advanced education and training
- Support for patients and families
Printing heart 3D models from 3D rotational angiography (3DRA) in the Cath lab was pioneered at Children’s Colorado as an invaluable surgical and interventional planning tool with the end-goal of reducing radiation.
The 3DRA images are processed by the interventional cardiologists and can be printed in our own 3D printer. Full article
A team from the Children’s Hospital Colorado presents their innovative research and use of 3D Pediatric Echocardiography to national and international medical professionals. This research contributes towards improving accuracy of diagnostics, surgical planning and reducing radiation during cardiac catheterization. More.
Click here to watch a video about the research into 4D-Flow MRI test which attempts to replace diagnostic invasive procedures for children with heart disease.
“Our ultimate goal is to replace all invasive diagnostic procedures”
We partner with and support organizations such as the PCHA, ACHA and American Heart Association.
On May 4, we will co-host a conference with the ACHA on the specialized life-long care for adults with congenital heart disease. Link to event
We support organizations such as the PCHA, which focus on advocacy, education and support for families affected by congenital heart disease.
Click here to read about the important work PCHA does for families and patients affected by CHD.
Read all articles about our programs
- 3D anatomy reconstruction in the cardiac cath lab
- Meet our Doc: Dr. Eduardo da Cruz
- Meet Our Doc: Kathryn Collins
- Low-radiation cardiac catheterization
- Meet our Doc: Jeffrey Darst, MD, Heart Institute
- Minimally Invasive Procedure Fixes Hole In Baby’s Heart: ‘She’s Louder, More Lively’
- Meet Dr. Elizabeth Yeung, MD, Heart Institute
- Meet Our Doc: Dr. Jenny Zablah
- Pediatric Congenital Heart Association
- Four Dimensional Flow MRI
- Pediatric 3D Echocardiography Conference
Pediatric Heart Institute at Children’s Hospital Colorado
We are one of the largest programs in the country treating patients with heart problems from before birth through adulthood, with exceptional outcomes. Read more